Thank you to all those who participated in the Holy Land Pilgrimage Contest. The winner of the pilgrimage is Becky Mika from Ashland, WI. Becky and her husband Tim will be traveling with Aly Aleigha, Jeff Cavins and Fr Mike Schimitz to Israel May 14-24, 2018. Congratulations Becky!!
// Below are the details of the Holy Land Pilgrimage Give-A-Way that was held in 2017 \\
WIN A TRIP TO ISRAEL
With Jeff Cavins, Fr. Mike Schmitz & Aly Aleigha
Aly Aleigha will be the cantor for the May 2018 pilgrimage to the Holy Land, led by Jeff Cavins with Fr. Mike Schmitz, and you're invited to join!
Enter the drawing for chance to win a FREE TRIP TO ISRAEL (valued at $4,525.00).
WHEN: May 14-24, 2018
See Cavins Tour website for more information on the pilgrimage itself.
HOW TO WIN
Organize an Aly Aleigha Band concert in your local area by collaborating with your favorite venue, or by contacting your Pastor / Youth Minister.
Book The Aly Aleigha Band by Jan. 25, 2018 for a concert between the dates of Sept. 1, 2017 & Dec. 31, 2018. It's that easy!
(See how easy this is under "Tickets" & "Forms")
Concerts booked & deposit received within the time frame of July 15, 2017 to 11am CST January 25, 2018 are eligible for entry. Your name, along with up to 4 others from your community (determined by the venue/parish staff), will be entered into a drawing for the possibility to win one pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Jeff Cavins, Fr. Mike Schmitz and Aly Aleigha. Drawing will be held via Facebook Live on January 25, 2018 at 1pm. A FREE Aly Aleigha CD will be awarded to each person simply for entering the drawing.
* Note: We have enough bookings to proceed with the drawing!
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to enter the drawing, even if you have no experience booking concerts.
T I C K E T S
BOOKING CAN POTENTIALLY INVOLVE ZERO COST TO YOU & YOUR PARISH: Ticketed events consistently increase attendance over non-ticketed events. We ask that you purchase or sell at least 150 tickets at $10 each. Any revenue from additional tickets sold may be used to assist in the additional expenses of travel, lodging, ticket printing and meals for the band. If you prefer not to use tickets, the cost is $1,500.00 plus the expenses of travel, lodging and meals for the band.
FORMS / PROMO ITEMS
Interested in having the Aly Aleigha Band come to your community? Fill this form out so we know which parish/venue you'll be contacting. Once booking is confirmed we will make sure your name is entered into the drawing & you receive your free CD.
We will provide promotional materials that you can download & print to publicize your event with ease.
Aly Aleigha has been songwriting since childhood, but her music really began to blossom in 2012. She attributes this to her first pilgrimage to the Holy Land, where the scriptures and her sense of mission came alive for her.
"I believe all Christians must travel to the Holy Land at some point in their lives, & they HAVE to go with Jeff," says Aly. "It's incredible how the scriptures come alive & it changes you. Jeff & Fr. Mike both have a deep understanding of Biblical history & teach it so well. I think it's vital to go with them to get the fullness of what Israel offers. It's a huge honor to return to the place that inspired so much of my music & helped form me into who I am today, to lead others in song in those places!"
Shortly after returning from her first pilgrimage to Israel, Aly composed "Visitation Song," inspired by her time in Ein Karem (the birthplace of John the Baptist). She returned as the cantor in May 2016 and invites you to join her again in May 2018!
- Booking the Aly Aleigha Band for an original concert qualifies for the Holy Land drawing. Praise and worship events are not included in the contest; however, a discount may be offered for those who wish to book the band for a praise and worship event in addition to a concert.
- Winner must be 18+ years of age at time of departure or accompanied by an adult who purchases his/her own ticket.
- Winner is responsible for valid passport and/or visa fees (no visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel). Please be sure your passport does not expire prior to December 2018.
- Pilgrimage does not include air departure from airports other than Minneapolis, MN or New York, NY (winner is responsible for cost of any alternative domestic or international flight).
- Tour includes 8-night accommodations (double occupancy).
- Full buffet breakfast and dinner will be provided, as well as 4 lunches. All other lunches are the responsibility of pilgrim.
- Tips & gratuity for guide, driver & hotel staff are responsibility of pilgrim (suggested at $135)